Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Eternal Prison

The last time I mentioned Jeff Somers here at the ZONE, it was in praise of his second Avery Cates novel, The Digital Plague. I know it's hard to believe, but I enjoyed The Digital Plague just a bit better than The Electric Church [which I loved].

Over at his blog, Jeff recently posted the Jae Lee cover to the third book in the series, The Eternal Prison. If you haven't yet read the first two Avery Cates novels, now is the time to jump on board. The third one doesn't come out until next year and that would give you plenty of time to catch up.

You could also hang out at Jeff's blog where he regularly posts and interacts with fans. [I guess you could hang out there even if you didn't read his books, but if Jeff found out he'd probably send his winged monkeys after you. So if you choose to do that, you do so at your own peril. You have been warned!]


No comments: