Sunday, December 14, 2008

Reasoner's Review - Batman Vampire

Author James Reasoner really enjoyed the Batman: Vampire compilation. [Of course what's not to love when it's written by Doug Moench with art by Kelly Jones and John Beatty?] Here are a few quotes from the review:
This is classic Batman with a horror spin... Doug Moench was one of my favorite comics writers... His scripts on these three Batman stories are excellent, with plenty of action and angst... the artwork in this collection by Kelley Jones reminds me a little of Gulacy’s work, as well as Berni Wrightson’s... I’m glad I was able to catch up to these three stories all in one book, and if you’re a Batman and/or horror fan, I think you’ll enjoy them, too.
You can check out Reasoner's full review here and the Batman: Vampire compilation here.

No comments: