Friday, July 27, 2007

No One is Safe

Nearly four years ago issue #1 of The Walking Dead hit the stands. I bought it and really dug both the art and story. I soon discovered that I wasn't alone. A lot of people were buying and loving it!

Before long The Walking Dead was my favorite comic. After the first six issues, artist Tony Moore left the regular art chores and Charlie Adlard took up the slack. The book remained my favorite regularly published comic.

Each month The Walking Dead was the comic that I most looked forward to reading. From time to time, I'd talk up the series so that ZONErs who'd never heard of it would have a chance to jump on board. Robert [creator of The Walking Dead] Kirkman's interview at Newsarama.com reminded me that I hadn't crowed about The Walking Dead in a while.

So I decided to remedy that with this post.

The Walking Dead Book 1 [Collects the first 12 issues in an affordable hardcover] A+ rating

The Walking Dead Book 2
[Collects the second 12 issues in an affordable hardcover] A+ rating


No comments: