Friday, September 16, 2005

Welcome to the Party!

Way back on November 16, 2003, I posted an item about the first issue of a comic that I'd read and fell in love with. That comic, The Walking Dead, was one of the freshest comics

that I'd read in years. It instantly made my "pull list."

A few days later, I posted that the first issue was quickly selling out along with a link to an interview with Robert Kirkman. In February of 2004, The Walking Dead was already my favorite monthly comic!

In April of 2004, I reported that Tony Moore, the regular artist on The Walking Dead
had decided to leave and that Charlie Adlard would be taking over with issue 6. The quality of The Walking Dead didn't miss a beat.

With the recent success of comic books turned into movies, Jeb Whitlock of JoBlo.com suggests that The Walking Dead get the chance.

All I can say is, "Welcome to the party, Jeb!"

No comments: