Sunday, November 16, 2003

The Walking Dead!

I love a good end of the world, small band of survivors fighting to survive against all odds story. You know, like Stephen King's The Stand... "28 days later" and the clasic "Night of the Living Dead."

Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore's comic "The Walking Dead" can now join the list! I'm not kidding. It's really that good. Don't believe me? Then check out this
review. And this one. Better yet, read it yourself. I did and I've added it to my monthly must buy list.

I really wasn't familiar with Robert Kirkman before reading "The Walking Dead." If you're like me and want to know more about him, you can check out this
interview. If you want to know a bit more about Tony Moore, here's a link to his site.

I'd like to hang around and tell you more about "The Walking Dead" but I think I'll go back and re-read it again.

It's really THAT good!

No comments: