Friday, September 05, 2003

Egging on Arnold!

Did you happen to see the video of Arnold Schwarzenegger getting hit by a egg? If not, I've posted a pic of the incident. At any rate, the egg came flying from the crowd, and hit Arnold splattering his coat with egg and yolk.

Arnold looked down, saw the mess, and as he continued walking, shaking hands and greeting fans, took his jacket off without missing a beat.


There were a lot of ways that he could have handled it. Panic is one. Anger is another. Yet, the way Arnold dealt with the situation was very calm and cool. Impressive even.


I usually don't deal with politics in my blog, but I felt that this really deserved a mention. I'm not sure how the election will turn out, but win or lose, I'll bet Arnold doesn't end up with egg on his face!

No comments: