Sunday, September 07, 2003

Rundown the Most...

Over the next two months at least one movie premieres each week that I really want to see. The one I'm most looking forward to is The Rundown.

Yeah, I'm as surprised about that as you.

With all of potentially cool movies during this time period,
[Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Underworld, Cold Creek Manor, The Human Stain, Out of Time, Kill Bill Volume 1, Mystic River... well you get the idea], I want to see the movie starring The Rock!

Actually, The Rock is a talented performer and this movie looks to fit him perfectly.
The trailer rocks. [Yeah, I know, bad pun.] There's action, comedy, and a great supporting cast. This could be a real surprise hit. And speaking of surprises, one of the worst kept secrets is the surprise cameo by... well, if you don't know I don't want to ruin it for you. It might make you mad enough to throw an egg at me! ; )

No comments: