Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hughes vs Penn & Help!


Tonight Matt Hughes defends his UFC title against the last man to have beaten him, BJ Penn. Hughes, like Chuck Liddell [the light heavyweight champion], has been completely dominating his division. I don't think that will change tonight. Still, the fact that Penn has beaten Hughes previously adds another dimension to the fight.

I won't be ordering the pay-per-view since I have to work tonight, but I would be interested in reading or hearing the results once I get home. Since several ZONERs are probably going to be watching the fight live or know of a site that will be live blogging, I thought that I ask for suggested site to visit for the latest news. Any suggestions?


4 comments:

The James said...

You sure it's Penn? I keep seeing previews for Hughes/Penn and now Hughes v/s Georges. Which is it? I thought Penn might have pulled out for some reason again. I'm watching it tonight though, and I'll let you know.

Craig Zablo said...

I hadn't heard that Penn pulled out. If he did, it's probably because he wanted to keep the win over Hughes unblemished.

I'll look for your results tonight!

Anonymous said...

It's the opposite guys. Penn subbed for George after he pulled due to injury.
--Rafael Kayanan--

Craig Zablo said...

http://www.onlyufc.com/articles/1159074374.html

For fight results!