Friday, September 22, 2006

Beatty & Carter @ the Society


Last Saturday, Big John Beatty called together the second monthly [at least so far] meeting of the Sketch Society. I first told you about Sketch Society here and posted my reports on the first and second meetings here and here. Big John has posted pics and his report of the second meeting over at his blog. I've also posted the quick sketch that John did [without reference] of Sly as Jack Carter.

The next Sketch Society meeting will be held in October at a date and place to be determined. One thing is for sure though, my birthday is in October and I'm going to push for the Sketch Society meeting to have a Stallone theme! ; )

9 comments:

John Beatty said...

Yep....in seeing this one again...I can see where I went wrong in a lot of places!

...hmmm...next one...

-JB

The James said...

Hey.....I'd like to make this one, and celebrate a Day of The Zablo...I'm busy the early in Oct with a trip to Atlanta, and the 14th, and 21st...how about the 28th? When is the actual birthday, anyway?

Craig Zablo said...

+John+ - you gotta give yourself some credit since you did it without reference and in a short period. Of course I ALWAYS look forward to your NEXT Stallone piece.

James - Let's save Day of the Zablo for a con! Actually my birthday is the 22nd.

Cadre said...

As always, you know you can count me in!!! :D

John Beatty said...

But is a "Day of the Zablo" worth a convention...

...hmmm....

I think Mr. Higashi will neep some input here...

Craig Zablo said...

+john+ said think Mr. Higashi will neep some input here...

Craig: Well, let's hope he can "neep" then!

John Beatty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John Beatty said...

That is a special honorable "code" word from Mr. Higashi if he thinks "DOTZ" is worth doing...

...Hmmm...maybe you have now insulted his honor?

Craig Zablo said...

"neep" "neep"... oh please, "neep!"