Saturday, August 26, 2006

Live Blogging from Collector's Comics

So here I am "live blogging" from Keith Mallow's "Collector's Comics" in Fort Pierce, Florida!

Keith invited my good buddy, John Beatty, to come down to his shop to sign and sketch for fans. Beattty asked John Higashi and I to make the trip -- and how could we refuse? We're always up for a trip, and Boy! is Keith Mallow a trip.

Keith is actually a pretty funny guy -- and I'm not just talking about his looks. Ok, ok, all kidding aside. Keith has a really nice comic shop that carries action figures, statues, dvds, trade paperbacks and, oh yeah, comics. When I found out that the shop also had a wireless internet connection I decided to give "live blogging" a try. If you're reading this, I was successful and we'll have more updates as the day continues.

3 comments:

mallow said...

It was wonderful to see Mike Zablo at Collector's Comics. It was terrific to see him back in men's clothes again, and the work release seems to be having a positive effect!

mallow said...

It was wonderful to see Mike Zablo at Collector's Comics. It was great to see him in men's clothes again and it appears the work release is working out fine!!

Craig Zablo said...

Pay no attention to the ramblings of the Mallow-man. His meds finally began to wear off around 3pm and he realized that Mike was actually me...that Higashi was not a life-size puppet and that Beatty wasn't the artist on the Kraven mini-series!

Still, meds or no meds, Mallow is alright with me.