Saturday, August 12, 2006

Craig Hamilton Gets Carter


I can't tell you how excited I was to get this piece from Craig Hamilton. Craig is a true "artist's artist." I had the pleasure of spending most of a Heroes Con two years ago seated next to Craig as he was sketching and interacting with fans. It's always cool when someone whose art you admire turns out to be as nice as the work they produce.

Craig did this reflective shot of Sly from "Get Carter." You can see it here. Comments are always appreciated.

You can see more of Craig's work here.

4 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Yeah, I couldn't agree more! Thanks for the comment!

John Beatty said...

Craig Hamilton has been one of my favorite "artists' artist" since I first saw his work on Aquaman!

This is a sweet addition to your collection!

Glad I could introduce you to him! :)

-JB

Craig Zablo said...

Me too, big J, me too!

Anonymous said...

Those sketches were great! I can't say how much Craig inspired me to start drawing again.