Sunday, May 14, 2006

The End of a Great Season

I guess that maybe a picture of the cast of The West Wing would have been a more appropriate banner for today's post, but I just couldn't not use that great shot of the entire cast of Lost.

I really hate that this tv season is winding down.

The West Wing is ending for good. I've tuned in since the first episode and think that it's pretty sad that President Bartlett and crew aren't getting a bigger send off.

What may have been the best seasons ever on American Idol and 24 are almost over. Medium, Lost and Survivor are also getting ready to pack it in for the summer. The Shield, Wanted, Thief and Over There already ended their seasons.

There's always the chance that a summer replacement show will end up being as good as Over There [Bring it back, FX] was or as fun as So You Think You Can Dance. But even if that's not the case, I still have a ton of novels that I'm dying to get the time to read.

No comments: