Tuesday, July 06, 2004

July is Big Beatty Month

July looks to be a good month for Big John Beatty.

The first issue of the two issue story in Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtes is out now. Big John provided the inks over Rick Remender's pencils to Steve Murphy's story and Scott Cohn kicked in some beautiful tone work to top it all off!

I'd NEVER bought an issue of TMNT before and had it not been for the really nice job these guys did I would have let this issue sit as well. Heck, their work together is so nice, I'd have bought it even if Big J wasn't my buddy and I wasn't a fan of Rick's work. Check it out and you'll become a fan too!

And if the issue of Tales of TMNT wasn't enough, John has started his weekly blog. This time out he talks about Southern Comfort... and it ain't what you're thinking.

Finally, the Big B has started accepting commissions again. He took a few before Heroes Con and really enjoyed doing them. Click HERE if you're interested in a commission.

Like I said, July looks to be a good month for Beatty... I wonder what August has in store...

No comments: