- Thanks to Garth at Dark Horizons and ABKing for the tip of their hats to StalloneZone for the Sly item that appears there today! Ya gotta love that!
- Has anybody here read Mystic River by Dennis Lehane? I've been tempted to pick it up [along with Lehane's Shutter Island]. Now that the official movie site has opened, I'm more tempted than ever!
- Jennifer Aniston is the number-one celebrity on this year's Forbes magazine Celebrity 100 which is based on earnings and media exposure. Anyone else surprised by this?
- Nick Nolte has made the news by saying he wasn't using drugs during "The Hulk" shoot. It's pretty bad when it is news that an actor is NOT using drugs!
- Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown are set to star in "Beffy and Charlie" as musicians who are also gangsters. The film will be full of singing, robbing, and stealing. I'll bet the theater will be empty though.
- Mick Jagger had this to say about Justin Timberlake, "I've watched Justin, but every single move he does is stolen." Hmmm... maybe Justin can get a part in "Beffy and Charlie."
- Kelly Clarkson isn't afraid of "The Hulk." Seems her movie opens the same day as the big green guy's movie. Oh... for a minute I thought she was talking about Rueben.
- According to this report the latest trend among teens and 20-somethings who indulge in so-called extreme body modification, is having one's tongue cut down the middle so that it forks like a snake's. And some people used to think that tatoos were extreme.
Music I Like: Faces of the Heart - Dave Koz
1 hour ago