Ah, but it's good to be home. We had a nice little getaway up to the mountains and even to Heroes Con... but now I'm home and back in the ZONE.
- Is anyone else getting tired of seeing promotion for "The Hulk" everywhere? It's starting to get on my nerves.. and you wouldn't want to see me angry.
- Luther Vandross' new album debuted at No. 1 and his condition has improved enough that he has been moved out of intensive care. If good news comes in three's then Luthor is in for a treat!
- Dennis Miller has signed to do a weekly segment on Fox News' "Hannity & Colmes" show. Won't that be spiffy?
- Michael Chiklis' ex-managers have filed a $1 million lawsuit against him for breach of contract and fraud. I hope that this is resolved quickly and quietly.
- NEW DELHI (Reuters) - A man was found dead in his seat at a cinema in the Indian capital after the late-night screening of a horror film which the director has warned could pose a health risk to those of a nervous disposition. And you just KNOW that this will help it at the box office!
- BERLIN (Reuters) - German police are investigating the discovery of a headless body near castle Frankenstein in Germany. And I thought the last item was bizarre!
- NEW YORK - Ever wonder how many hot dogs the Fridge can hold? Well you'll find out this summer as William "The Refrigerator" Perry, the 400-pound-plus ex-NFL star, participates in the annual July 4th hot dog eating contest in Coney Island. It's nice to know that the Fridge hasn't lost his competitive edge.
- A duck living on a lake here isn't letting a dart in its head stop it from eating, swimming, socializing or paddling away from rescue attempts. Next time the animal will know to, uh, duck.