Thursday, September 13, 2007

New TV Season

The new TV Season is almost upon us. Let's see what's worth watching.

SUNDAY
This looks to be one of the weakest nights of all. At 8pm I'll tune into NBC's Sunday Night Football while my wife will head into the bedroom to watch ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition followed by Desperate Housewives. No new show looks to be worth the effort on Sunday.

MONDAY
From famine to feast, Monday is loaded with good programing. My guess is, from 8-9pm, we'll watch Prison Break [FOX] and record Dancing with the Stars [my wife will watch it later while I'm otherwise engaged, thank God]. At 9 we'll leave it on FOX to catch the new series K-Ville, which has the potential to be very, very good. At 10pm we'll switch over to the premiere of Journeyman on NBC.

TUESDAY
I doubt that it can be as good as the commercials, but at 8pm I'll give ABC's new series Cavemen while recording Bones [FOX] for my wife. I'm hearing good things about CW's [CW??] Reaper so we'll watch that and record ABC's Dancing with the Stars Results show. Then at 10 it's Boston Legal on ABC. [Denny Crane! Denny Crane!]

WEDNESDAY
Wednesday
starts at 8:30 with FOX's 'Til Death. At 9 we stay in place for Kitchen Nightmares [more Gordon Ramsey! LOL!]. At 10pm I'll swing over to ABC to check out Dirty, Sexy Money.

THURSDAY
For years Thursday was the best night of the week for tv, now the only thing I'm checking out is Survivor on CBS.

FRIDAY
Unless something interesting is featured on ABC's 20/20 at 8pm I won't turn on the tube until 9pm when I check out Moonlight on CBS about a vampire private eye.


I'll just be glad when 24 and The Shield return...

No comments: