Monday, August 27, 2007

Living with the Dead

While we're on the subject of first issues of new comics as we were HERE and HERE, there's one more that I thought I'd mention. It's called "Living with the Dead" by Mike Richardson [writer], Ben Stenbeck [artist] and Richard Corben [covers].

It's a "hilariously funny" look at the life of two slackers who've, at least until now, survived a zombie plague. When they discover a beautiful young girl across the way things get really interesting.

I'm giving it a shot since I enjoyed "Shaun of the Dead."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Mike Richardson guy is a THIEF. A dirty filthy unoriginal thief. It must feel great to stomp all over the "little guys" in independent comics and pass their genuis ideas off as his own. I am referring to, of course, the wonderful series LIVING WITH ZOMBIES by the talented Mr. Christopher Herndon. That was written Waaaaay before this pathetic attempt at forgery was.

Ahem. http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1454054#post1454054[/url]

Craig Zablo said...

I'd never heard of LIVING WITH ZOMBIES before and will give it a look if I ever come across it. Seems both LIVING WITH THE DEAD and LIVING WITH ZOMBIES owe a lot to SHAUN OF THE DEAD.