Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fem Noir Mini Coming!

Ape Entertainment has announced that writer Christopher [Gravedigger: The Scavengers] Mills will team team with artist Joe [E-Man, Green Lantern, Scooby Doo] Staton to produce a four-issue, full-color miniseries based on their popular webcomic, Femme Noir.

Mills describes what to expect when he says:
"The Femme Noir series is my unabashed valentine to the crime fiction genre... All the conventions of the genre - and the cliches - are happily and enthusiastically embraced. It's an amalgamation of 40's Poverty Row B-movies, Golden and Silver Age comics, old radio shows, pulp stories... a little bit of everything I love in Pop Culture, old and new."

Check out the full story HERE! ... and BIG CONGRATS to Chris!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris is a fellow Moonstoner! Love his stuff. I tried to get in on the inking of this book, but was too late. With Chris and Joe Staton both on this, it can't miss. I can't wait to read it.

Craig Zablo said...

I knew you were a mooner, Chad. I didn't know you were a stoner too!

Unknown said...

I think I've mooned a lot more than i've stoned.

Craig Zablo said...

Sounds right, Chad. And you're a better man for it.