Sunday, January 07, 2007

World War Z

Over at his blog, my buddy Chad, was talking up what an awesome book War World Z is. And it is.

I read it a few months ago and regularly think about how cool it was. Chad had the great idea to get the audio version of the book. After seeing how much Chad enjoyed listening to it [and this is AFTER reading it], I may have to do the same. [It would be to fun listen to on a long road trip at night!]

Well, my post can't just be about how cool Chad's post was, can it? I guess it could, but I always like to bring something to the table. So HERE is a link to the official World War Z site. It has a lot of fun things to check out. For instance, I had a 34% chance of surviving the zombie war. Ok, maybe THAT wasn't the best example I could have used for a fun thing... but you get the idea.

Ok... you guys check out the World War Z site and I'll get to work on scooping Chad's next post.

No comments: