Friday, January 19, 2007

Raise the Dead

Raise the Dead is a new comic book that I think will appeal to most ZONErs. The story follows a "disparate group of seven people forced to cooperate with each other in order to survive" a zombie infestation. Yeah, not an original idea, but one that works. I know how much we all enjoy "The Walking Dead," "Dawn of the Dead," "Night of the Living Dead," "World War Z," "28 days later" -

- Hey! How did that last one get in there? It's not technically a zombie story??

- Yeah, but that's not the point. The point is that we enjoyed all of those "zombie" stories and we ought to give Raise the Dead a chance. So check out the preview HERE and let me know what you think. I'll bet Chad likes it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chad like. Chad like very much. I've always said, the world would be a better place with more zombies in it.