Wednesday, January 10, 2007

FX or Bust

In just a little over two weeks I plan to attend the annual FX Convention in Orlando, Florida. This year the show looks to be the best ever due to the strong guest list that includes: Matt Wagner, Steve Niles, Michael Golden, Dan Brereton, Dave Johnson, Steve Niles, Whilce Portacio, Andy Smith, Phil Noto and many, many others.

The media guests include Michael Biehn, Lance Henriksen, Ray Park, Adam Baldwin, Hayden Panettiere, and a bunch of others. I usually don't get too excited with the movie/tv stars, but I have to admit that Michael Biehn and Lance Henriksen would be pretty cool to meet.


The best part of the show for me will most likely be hanging out with friends I seldom get to see [John Higashi and James Howell to name two] and hopefully picking up a couple of new pieces for my Stallone art collection.


If you can make the show be sure and say, "hi." I'll be the guy in the Stallone t-shirt. [With the success of "Rocky Balboa" I may not be the only one though!]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I was going! I'm a big Lance fan. Especially Millenium. I expect pictures, you know. :)

Kelsey said...

DUDE!!!!! You have GOT to get me a photo of Beatty and Golden together! Better yet, just kidnap Golden and bring him to me. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!