Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jericho


Any one [besides me] watching Jericho on CBS?

To be honest, the preview doesn't really do the show justice. [Although it did do it's job well enough to get me to tune in.] The show picked up steam and really hit it's stride in episode 3 and with the major plot twist in episode 4, I'm sure to stay on board for a while.

If you haven't been watching, but would like to catch up, you can see all episodes from the official Jericho site. If you have been tuning in, I'd love to hear your thoughts.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been watching it too, man. Had intended on doing a post about all the "new" shows I was trying to watch this season, but they already cancelled Smith, so I'm too damn late. I "like" the show, but think it's very choppy in editing in some parts, and not enough mystery (besides the new guy whose "in on it"). It's also a little melodramatic for me, and Skeet Ulrich is not that charismatic for a lead...but that's my opinion. I do like the premise, but it also steals a lot from Pat Frank's Alas Babylon, and even from Red Dawn.

Craig Zablo said...

LOL! I was thinking the same "Red Dawn" thoughts myself!