Monday, September 18, 2006

A Dangerous Man


Tomorrow, the third [and last] book in Charlie Huston's Hank Thompson trilogy [Caught Stealing; Six Bad Things; A Dangerous Man] becomes available. And while I can't wait to read it, I am sad that the series will come to an end. I do applaud Huston for having the integrity to say, the story has been told and that's that. Still, the fan in me hopes that if Hank's still alive at the end of A Dangerous Man, there may be more story to tell.

I'm also looking forward to the second book in Huston's Joe Pitt series, No Dominion. It'll be out this December.

If you'd like to learn more Charlie Huston or his characters then check out this interview or better still his website.

3 comments:

The James said...

I'm checking this out, soon as I get paid. What was the name of the author and series you were reading in Tampa...Undead or something?

Craig Zablo said...

That was Underland by Mick Farren. He wrote a quartet of books about the vampire Renquist. I will probably search out another one.

You're going to love Charlie Huston's stuff.

Craig Zablo said...

James, you'll want to read the series in order!