Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blade Looking Sharp!


I've been watching "Blade" since it's premiere episode earlier this summer. I felt that the "Blade" had a lot of promise and stuck with it. With each passing episode, it seemed that the series was getting better and better. I loved the concept of Vampire "houses" and the backstories that the major characters developed. The "young" old vampiress and her giant vampire bodyguard were also cool additions. I also liked the fact that Blade, while the main character, wasn't always the focal point of the episodes. In fact, at times many other characters [and their story threads] were more interesting than his!

So here we are just a week away from the season finale. If you gave up on the show early on [and even the show's star, Kirk "Sticky Fingaz" Jones says that things didn't fall into place until around the third or fourth episode], then you might want to tune in this Sunday for Spike's Blade Marathon.

If you do, you're in for a bloody good time. [Sorry, I couldn't help myself.]

3 comments:

The James said...

I thought the premiere royally sucked, but at your insistence, I may give the marathon a try on Sunday.

Craig Zablo said...

It really picks up steam with the Vampire houses storyline. Give it a try and let us know your thoughts.

The James said...

Yep, you were right. I'm hooked now. Check my site for my full admission and credit to you for changing my mind.