Sunday, August 27, 2006

Way of The James


Regular ZONE readers will recognize that the picture above features James "The James" Howell, yours truly and John "Big" Beatty. ZONErs will also be happy to hear that "The James" has finally started his own blog, "Way of the James."

Anyone who says, "if you took Athos, Keyser Souze, Snake Plissken, Zatoichi, Bill, Miyamoto Musashi, Josey Wales, Roland of Gilead, Odysseus, Tom Ripley, Bruce Campbell, and Gene Wilder...blended them together with an obsession for all things Batman -- you'd get me" is worth a read.

And I'd say that even if I didn't give "The James" his name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...i'm down 35lbs since that photo...don't evevn recognize myself?!?

-JB

Craig Zablo said...

Big J said: hey...i'm down 35lbs since that photo...don't evevn recognize myself?!?

That's why I said who each person was. I wanted you to know you were in the picture!

The James said...

Thanks for the promo, pal. Gave you full credit for my current title, and that means indirectly for the name of the future website of glory.

J.

Craig Zablo said...

The James said Gave you full credit for my current title, and that means indirectly for the name of the future website of glory.

And here I thought the StalloneZone or Official Rocky Balboa Blog would be my claim to fame. Who'd have guessed it?
Only THE JAMES!