Thursday, May 04, 2006

And It Ain't Even the Season Finale



If you haven't seen last night's episode of LOST yet, then you may not want to read any farther..... SPOILERS are coming!

*

*

*

*

Still here? Ok... Whoa! What a great surprise ending!

I know my jaw hit the floor when Michael blasted Ana-Lucia in the chest from point blank range. My eyes were probably still buggin' out when he then popped a couple of caps in Libby!

If that had been the season finale, I would have applauded. With a few episodes still to come, I believe that a standing ovation is in order. I knew that Michelle Rodriguez [Ana-Lucia] and Cynthia Watros [Libby] were supposed to be leaving the show. Still, ya gotta give big props for the shocking way that they went.

So, where does that leave Michael? Has he been brain-washed? Is he fully aware of what he's doing? Is Libby really dead? [Poor, poor Hurley!] And did you know about the novel [Bad Twin] that's referenced in the show and written by one of the passengers... but was just released in real life?

Talk to me, folks!

No comments: