Sunday, April 30, 2006

Movies that MAY be Worthy

May starts off with a bang. Mission Impossible III opens the summer on May 5th. Despite the bad press Cruise has been getting, I still think that MI3 is going to do big business and I can't wait to see it on the big screen!

Hot on the heals of MI3 is X-Men 3, better known as X-Men: The Last Stand. While I'm a huge fan of the Claremont, Byrne and Austin run in the X-Men comic series, I've yet to see an X-Men movie in a theater. Although this clip looks pretty cool, I'll probably be one of the few who wait for dvd.

The Poseidon Adventure was one of my favorite disaster movies when I was a kid. I can still remember getting together with a few of my friends and catching the bus to go downtown to the movie theater to see it. I think that this updated version, Poseidon, will be good, but I have a feeling that I may wait for dvd.

The Da Vinci Code is going to be HUGE. Based on the best selling book, and starring Tom Hanks with direction by Ron Howard. It can't miss. And this one will get meback to a theater.

Next time we'll take a look at June!

No comments: