Tuesday, March 21, 2006

American Idol - Predictions

It's American Idol and we're down to the final 11. In a few hours it will be 10... so let's see who might be going...

Katharine McPhee did well and looked great. She's safe.

Ace Young was in the bottom three last week and just did "ok" last night. He could be in danger of leaving soon... but not tonight.

Chris Daughtry had the best performance of the night. I loved his take on "Walk the Line." He's safe.

Bucky Covington didn't impress me. I predict the bottom three tonight.

Elliott Yamin can sing but didn't live up to his potential last night. He'll be back next week though.

Kellie Pickler is safe again... but the cuteness factor is fading fast.

Lisa Tucker was one that I initially thought would easily get to the final 4 or 5. She was in the bottom 3 last week [shows what I know]. She didn't impress last night and could be in the bottom 3 again tonight.

Mandisa can sing and has a great personality...if she wasn't the best performer last night, she sure wasn't third... but I still don't think that she'll win.

Paris Bennett has so much talent. She is safe as can be tonight.

Taylor Hicks might have had the third best performance of the night... and the most fun! He's safe.

Kevin Covais had one of his better performances... still I don't think that he should still be around, but I'll bet he's safe for at least another week.

My bottom three for tonight: Lisa Tucker, Bucky Covington and Ace Young.

My prediction for the one leaving: Lisa Tucker [although I'd rather see Kevin or Bucky taking the trip].

No comments: