Friday, July 29, 2005

Charlotte Over Atlanta

Last Saturday I started hyping Shelton Drum's Heroes Con for 2006. I did this partly because Wizard had announced that their Atlanta Convention would be held the same weekend, but mainly because I love Heroes Con.

This isn't news to anyone who's been reading the ZONE for any length of time. What may be news though, is the fact that Wizard has announced that they will not have the Atlanta Show in 2006, and when they do schedule it, it won't be the same weekend as Heroes.

And if you think that's great news [and it is -- I want to be able to support both shows, but if I have to choose, there is no choice for I will be at Heroes!] then wait till you see the guests who've already signed up for Heroes 2006!

Man, I can't wait!

If you're still not sold on the idea of attending, then check out these pictures and con report from 2005 [some provided by yours truly].

Hopefully, I'll see you there!

No comments: