Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Grave Digger Deserves A Long Life


Way back in September, I gave everyone a "heads-up" on a new comic called Grave Digger.

From the previews that I'd seen, I thought that it'd appeal to many of our ZONErs.

I received my copy last week and I've probably read it four or five times since then. It's great stuff. As you can see HERE, HERE, and even HERE, I'm not alone in my opinion.

Mills and Burchett have come together to create a comic that truly entertains. I'm hoping that the book will do well enough for more Grave Digger tales to be told.

If Grave Digger looks like something you'd enjoy, then by all means, have your local comic dealer order you a copy.

Or, if you want to get your copy quicker, you can order one on-line [at a discount] by clicking HERE.

And no, I don't get a kickback on this -- I just want to do my part to support a book that I really like!

No comments: