Thursday, September 23, 2004

New Sin City Collectibles

You all know how much I love Frank Miller's Sin City.

I have all of the Sin City Graphic Novels and comics. My bookcase proudly displays my Marv bust by Randy Bowen... my "Death Row Marv" and my Sin City Marv "Black and White." But you just know I want more Sin City...

Well, more Sin City stuff is coming. Everyone knows about the movie, but you are going to be one of the first to hear about the new limited edition Marv statue. It'll stand 12" tall, over 13" wide, 7" deep and retail for $199.

Dynamic Forces is also going to put out a limited edition lithograph of Marv drawn by Sin City creator Frank Miller. It'll retail for $19.99.

Hopefully these will just be the first of many new Sin City collectibles.

Well, what'd ya expect me to say... you know how much I love Sin City!

No comments: