Saturday, May 29, 2004

Taking a Break w/ Heroes

Man, have things been hectic around the Zablo homestead the last couple of weeks. With the end of the school year, some major home remodeling and other stuff, there just haven't been enough hours in the days... or weeks.

But we're all about to take a bit of a break, so I'll be off the boards and internet for awhile. We're going to get away for some time with family and friends that we haven't seen in a while. That's going to be great!

Then on June 11th through the 13th we're going up to Charlotte, North Carolina for the annual Heroes Convention. I'm really looking forward to this as well. Big Beatty will be there sketching away. He's already done a couple of sketches for fans that are really sweet. [The sketches -- I'm not sure about the fans.] I hope to get a few more Stallone pieces commissioned. This time I hope to get something from Bill Sienkiewicz and Jason Pearson... and maybe a few others if I'm lucky.

I'll post the next SZ and ZONE updates when I get back on the 14th or 15th at the latest. But never fear, Jazzman and Big Beatty are on standby and if any Stallone news breaks they'll post it on the message board.

Talk to you again when I return!

No comments: