Thursday, March 04, 2004

MegaCon Bound

I'm going to be gone for a few days. My best buddy and partner in nonsense, John Beatty and I are heading to Orlando for MegaCon.

MegaCon is a huge 3 day convention of comic artists and movie/tv celebrities. I'm usually not someone to line up for autographs but it will be cool to see the cast from the original Lost in Space. And I gotta admit that I wouldn't mind talking to Brian "Cobra" Thompson or Glen "Demoition Man" Shadix for a minute or two.

The real fun will be meeting up with artists and getting a few new Stallone commissions. I've met most of the guest artists before, but the one guy that I haven't met and hope to get a Sly drawing from is James "The Crow" O'Barr.

At any rate, if you're in driving distance of Orlando, come on by. Big Beatty will be set up at a table sketching and I'll be somewhere at the show. Just look for the big guy with the StalloneZone shirt!

No comments: