Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The Kennedy Assassination

I've always been interested in The Kennedy Assassination. I've followed the different theories from a single gunman to Cuban assassins sent by Castro, to the CIA, or the Mafia, to even someone in the limo shooting President Kennedy.

I've come to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, but my mind is still open. One of the most intriguing theories was that Vice President Johnson was somehow involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.

The History Channel has assembled a panel of historians to "examine the credibility" of theories. The results of their study will become the basis of a History Channel Special which will premiere later this year.

And while I doubt there will be any definitive answers, I am sure I'll tune in.


No comments: