- Let's start off with a strange trailer today... "Bubba Ho-Tep" is a horror-comedy starring Bruce Campbell as an old Elvis impersonator who has to fight off evil... well, take a look. If you like it, you'll say, "Thank you... thank you very much."
- I've been talking about how cool "Underworld" looks -- any movie with vampires and werewolves has gotta be at least somewhat cool -- anyway, there's a new trailer online now. This one just keeps looking better and better!
- BIRMINGHAM, Mich. - Ozzy Osbourne's tour manager, in town for the Ozzfest heavy metal music festival, was found dead in his hotel room, the Oakland County Medical Examiner's Office said today. You just know this is going to mess Ozzy up.
- ROCKY M0UNT, Va. (Reuters) - Prosecutors accused three teen-age boys of promoting fist fights between boys who were in their care at a summer camp and charging other campers admission to watch the boxing matches. Only in America!
- LONDON (Reuters) - An elderly British man who lived in a run-down house, bought second-hand clothes and watched television at his neighbor's to save on electricity left a million pounds to a dog charity and nothing to his daughters, newspapers reported on Friday. Well, dogs are man's best friends!
- BERLIN (Reuters) - A giant catfish that ate a dog and terrorized a German lake for years has washed up dead, but the legend of "Kuno the Killer" lives on. Well, dogs are not catfish's best friends!
- SAN FRANCISCO - Rick Beal wanted to grab some cash on the way to the airport — so he hired a limo and allegedly robbed a bank on the way. "Just leave the motor running... I'll be right back!"
She Wants to Believe!
1 hour ago