Sunday, July 20, 2003

BB2, 28 Days & The Goon

  • I didn't care much for "Bad Boys" but I really, really enjoyed "Bad Boys II." Will Smith and Martin Lawrence have that rare screen chemistry that makes you enjoy just watching them interact. Add a script that is pedal-to-the-floor action with a good mix of humor, then throw in director Michael Bay and you have two and a half hours of fun. I''m not the only one who feels this way... BB2 opened at #1 this weekend! This movie gets a big thumbs up and a spot in my dvd library!
  • Remember when I told you about that great little zombie flick, "28 days later"? I've seen it twice [which is rare for me these days] and can't wait for it to arrive on dvd. If you haven't seen it yet, but decide to, be sure you wait through the credits! Starting July 25th an alternate ending will run!
  • Another thing that I've been talking up forever is The Goon comic by Eric Powell. Well, the July 25th issue of Entertainment Weekly lists The Goon at #4 in its "Must List" column. The Goon also gets an "A" rating in the same issue's review section. ZONErs are always ahead of the curve!

No comments: