Monday, September 01, 2003

Charles Bronson - RIP

Charles Bronson has passed on.

I don't remember the first time that I saw Charles Bronson in a movie. It may have been in
"The Dirty Dozen," or "The Magnificant Seven," but more likely than not it was in the horror film, "The House of Wax." When I was a little kid, it seems as if Bronson was always popping up in a co-starring role and making a bigger impact that the stars of the films. And for a period of time in the 70's, Charles Bronson was my favorite actor.
Charles Bronson starred in some great movies.
"Hard Times," "The Mechanic," and of course "Death Wish" are my personal favorite Bronson staring roles. You knew any movie he was in, was worth the price of admission. What more can you ask from a star?

Charles Bronson has left us. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and fans.

No comments: