Thursday, June 05, 2003

Cruise, Sandler, Cage & More

  • Yesterday I told you that Tom Cruise was in talks to play a hitman in Michael Mann's next movie. Can you believe that Adam Sandler is in talks to play the cab driver? Can I have my money back?
  • Marvel Comics Luke Cage: Hero for Hire may be coming to the big screen! Sweet Christmas! I loved Luke Cage comics when I was a kid!
  • Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones were performing concert in Germany when several pairs of underwear were thrown on the stage. Jagger was used to females doing that but was quoted as saying he did see a few pairs of large men's underpants on the stage. Hmmm... I thought Big Beatty was in Orlando?
  • A London judge has ruled that the lyrics of a rap song asking someone to "shizzle my nizzle" did not violate the law. So no ixnay on the shizzlelay.

No comments: