- David Lee Roth's lawsuit against Van Halen moves forward. Diamond Dave wants his fair cut!
- Paul McCartney  and wife, Heather Mills, are expecting a baby later this year. Brings a whole new meaning to "will ya still need me, will ya still feed me... when I'm 64."
- A man described as a paranoid schizophrenic sneaked through security at Pittsburgh's airport late at night and was found sleeping aboard a parked commuter airplane the next morning, authorities said. And you wonder why I don't like to fly?
- Robert De Niro will be honored next month with the American Film Institute's Lifetime Achievement Award. When told of his winning, Mr. DeNiro was quoted as saying, "Are you talkin' ta ME?"
- Bill Murray will play "Garfield" in a new live-action movie. That Murray is one funny cat.
Free for Kindle for a Limited Time
1 hour ago