Sunday, March 16, 2003

Below Rises to the Top

Way back on October 5, 2002, I told you about a movie that I couldn't wait to see. And I wouldn't have to since "Below" was scheduled to premiere the following week.

Funny thing was, it never got a theatrical release.

"Below" came out on dvd and video this week. I went to Blockbuster to rent it and all copies were gone. I called Best Buy and Circuit City and they were sold out. I went to Wal Mart and they had three copies left. Now they have two.

"Below" is the story of an American submarine crew facing Nazi war ships on the surface and something worse below. It's not just a war movie though, it's a haunted house movie as well... and there's no leaving the house! After watching it, I can tell you it's GREAT! David Twohy co-wrote and directed it just as it did on another favorite of mine, "Pitch Black." Keep an out for him - he's the real deal!

If you like scary movies, you'll love "Below" and unlike me you won't have to wait five months to see it!

1 comment:

YOL1234 said...

I GOT BROWN SKIN THE BLEACH WHITE SKIN