Sunday, January 19, 2003

Michael Jackson's Face

MICHAEL JACKSON's face has made the news again. Or at least it will when it is the subject of a special edition of NBC's "Dateline" set to air at 10 p.m. EST Feb. 17th. When I first heard about this, it struck me as funny that a "news" program would seriously cover such a silly subject... but I have to admit I was kind of intrigued.

No one can dispute that MICHAEL JACKSON is an extremely talented individual. But it would also be hard to argue that he's not getting more and more bizarre as the years go by. Thinking about the changes that have occurred in his behavior and his face, one could almost argue that as his actions get stranger his nose gets smaller. After MJ holding his baby over a fourth floor balcony, I might just have to tune to see if he still has one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when does the illness of someone make you all feel superior than others? Answer when you lose all you have