Monday, November 25, 2002

Anomalies Unlimited

Yikes! Sorry, if I scared you with the picture to the left.

As you're probably aware, if you read my Zablo Zone commentaries, I enjoy unexplained phenomena, conspiracy theories and the like. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fanatic but I do enjoy them from time to time.

If you do as well, then check out Anomalies Unlimited. It's a site dedicated to strange stuff... UFOs, Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, the missing link... You can find all kinds of interesting stuff here.

Some will amuse you [optical illusions], some will surprise you [Disney secrets],some may intrigue you [aliens, ufo's, etc.] and some will gross you out [odd pics]. And some items, like the one about the Evolution of Michael Jackson's Nose will do all of the above.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: