Thursday, July 18, 2002

Zablo Part of the DC Universe

See the strong, handsome-looking guy in the picture? No, not Superman! The other hunk. Yep, that's me. Bet 'cha didn't know that I'm part of the DC universe did you?

Yeah, I don't like to brag, but I've hung out with Superman. LOL!

The artwork to the left was drawn by Jerry Ordway for a story written by Marv Wolfman [and co-plotted by John Byrne] which appeared in The Adventures of Superman #426 way back in 1987. Jerry Ordway was the regular artist and he was drawing friends and friends of friends in scenes in the comics. Since Jerry and John Beatty were friends, I got in on a "hook-up."

How cool is that?

I've also made "appearances" in other comics. I guess I'm part of the DC Universe, the Marvel Universe, and occasionally this one as well.

No comments: