Sunday, May 19, 2002

Good Television

I've always loved good television. Due to time constraints with the job, family, and other interests, I try to limit the time I spend in front of the tube. This season I have found myself watching more programs...

Boston Public continues to be the "must-see" show on Monday. The finale will be a great capper to another fine season.

Tuesday is my favorite night for tv. 24 folowed by The Shield. 24 has had a great run, and I wonder how they will follow it up? The real-time format made it very interesting. I hope they figure out a way to do more. The Shield pushes all of the boundaries yet does it with great acting and storylines. I've been with it (and 24) from the start and hope to never miss an episode.

West Wing is another "must-see" show. Perhaps only The Shield can match it's great ensemble of actors.

Survivor and ER round out the shows that I make a point to never miss. Survivor is riding a new wave of popularity due to the "never know what will happen next" feel of this run. ER bid farewell to Doctor Green (and why wasn't Dr. Ross at the funeral??) but there's still life left in the series.

Yeah, it's been a great season for tv. I've found myself watching more than ever... but I can't complain since I've always loved good television.

No comments: