Sunday, September 09, 2007

And Still No Wild, Wild West

Time magazine has come up with their 100 All-Time Best TV Shows. Using their picks only, I whittled it down to my top 25 [listed below]. It's a bit different from the list using Classic TV's Top 100, and disappointing in that neither list allowed me the chance to have The Wild, Wild West in my picks.

So without further adu, in alphabetical order, my top 25 All-Time Best TV Shows based on Time Magazine's Top 100:

24
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
American Idol
Bob Newhart Show, The
Cheers
Cosby Show, The
Dick Van Dyke Show, The
Hill Street Blues
Honeymooners, The
I Love Lucy
Leave it to Beaver
Lost
Mary Tyler Moore Show, The
Monkees, The
Oprah
Sanford and Son
Seinfeld
Shield, The
Sopranos, The
Star Trek
Survivor
Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson,
Twilight Zone, The
West Wing, The
Wiseguy

No comments: