Monday, May 07, 2007

Medium - Well Done

If you asked me what my current favorite shows are, Medium wouldn't be the first, second, or even third show that I'd mention. But it would make the list. Medium is one of my favorites. I DVR it each week and then my wife and I watch it whenever. Medium is always good for a storytelling twist and sometimes even a "scare" or two. It also features the most realistic family on television.

I'm pleased to post that NBC has given an early renewal to Medium. It'll return for a fourth season this the fall. NBC Entertainment president Kevin Reilly was quoted as saying, "'Medium' is a quality show with an outstanding star that has always delivered a very loyal audience. We are pleased to know that we can look forward to more of its unique storytelling next year."
Me too.

No comments: